At Jempe Center we make an effort to seek out the most relevant, practical and high-impact coaching and training modalities available. The leadership framework and associated tools provided by the Leadership Circle are one of our very favorites.
We are certified in:
- 360 Degree Feedback (leader and manager editions)
- receive feedback from boss, peers, directs and others
- Leadership Culture Survey
- team feedback on current and ideal leadership culture
The Leadership Circle framework is designed to accelerate leadership effectiveness beyond traditional competency-based approaches. The Leadership Circle Profile™ is the only 360 degree competency assessment that simultaneously provides focused competency feedback while revealing the underlying assumptions that are causing a leader’s pattern of strengths and limitations. The Leadership Circle Profile helps leaders understand the relationship between how they habitually think, how they behave, and how all this impacts their current level of leadership and organizational effectiveness. The leadership competencies are positively correlated with 6 key metrics of business success.
The Leadership Circle Profile provides insight into two primary leadership domains: Creative Competencies and Reactive Tendencies.
Two Domains of Leadership
- Creative competencies are well-researched competencies that measure how leaders achieve results, bring out the best in others, lead with vision, enhance your own development, act with integrity, and encourage and improve organizational systems.
- Reactive tendencies are leadership styles that emphasize caution over creating results, self-protection over productive engagement, and aggression over building alignment. These self-limiting styles overemphasize the focus on gaining the approval of others, protecting oneself, and getting results through high control tactics.
This framework can be leveraged for individual leaders/managers, teams and organization-wide leadership culture. Contact us to learn more about this powerful leadership methodology.
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."
- Confucius (551- 479 BC)