Clients can expect a multiplicity of outcomes from individual sessions and team retreats. Jempe Center builds stronger, more effective leaders who foster extraordinary teamwork and generate sustainable business results.
- Identify real strengths and superpowers, build a signature presence as a leader.
- Root out coping skills that used to work but now seriously limit effectiveness and hold the leader back - break bad habits.
- Achieve sustainability, endurance, stamina, resilience, risk-taking, inner strength - take the leader to the next level of responsibility, salary and position.
- Develop a sense of ease and a connection to what’s important.
- Find a stronger voice.
- Overcome burnout, rediscover passion for the business.
- Make better decisions and choices.
- Learn flexibility and creativity to solve problems.
- Gain a fresh perspective - “tune up” as business/life changes over time.
- Create a leadership culture where people are real, trustworthy, and have each other’s backs.
- Embody signature leadership presence and elevate each other to do their best work.
- Build a strong leadership team that is passionately inspired, deeply committed, and creatively collaborative in creating brilliant work and meaningful impact.
- Eliminate gossip, politicking, decisions not sticking and unaddressed conflicts.
- Operate as a world class leadership team that loves working together and delivers sustainable results.
- Grow high-functioning cross-generational teams.
- Solve trust issues within and between teams.
- Ensure the team grows together as new challenges arise and new members join.
- Resolve conflict within business partnerships or leadership teams to move on, stronger and more committed, with better tools.
- Get ready for succession planning. Who’s ready? What do they need? How can leaders scale up to new roles? How can the Board support the new structure?
- Discover and attract ideal clients that are aligned with where you want the business to go.
- Foster collaborative partnerships with your customers -- you are committed to each other’s success.
- Engender greater ownership of bottom line results from leaders and team.
- Develop a more sustainable business capable of weathering changes in economy, culture, and customers.
- Break the “Wall Street cycle” of short term gain at long term cost so you can create a sustainable and successful business.
- Manage transitions: company growth spurts, expansion, contraction, change of direction.
- Become a force in transforming your industry to serve a greater good.